The advancement of modern technology has opened the door to new and innovative skincare procedures and medical treatments specifically designed for reducing the effects of aging caused by lifestyle, genetics, and environmental influences. We offer a variety of Facial Treatments designed to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin, resulting in a younger more healthy you.
Facial Spa Treatment ranges from simple to complex, and can be used for a variety of skin issues and complications. For example, if you suffer from acne you may want to consider our laser acne treatment. This specific Facial Spa Treatment offers a solid approach to help clear acne lesions and help reduce the severity of future breakouts. You can return to work or school immediately after treatment – and the only side effect will be slight facial redness.
- A Facial Spa Treatment procedure is used to bring out the natural beauty of the skin. The procedures refine and retune the skin for a brighter and healthier look. By exfoliating the skin and removing dead skin tissue, oil and unhealthy toxins, your skin will appear polished and renewed.
- Facial Spa Treatments are extremely safe. There are minimal risks and side effects. Our talented medical professional will discuss the risks and side effects with you before performing any medical treatment or procedure. You will have all of the information needed to make an informed decision as to whether or not a Facial Spa Treatment is right for you.
- Celebrities, models and movie stars all have a similar secret – they know how to achieve younger and healthier looking skin with new and innovative procedures such as Intraceuticals O2 Facials. Intraceuticals O2 Facials are the latest breakthrough in skincare technology and treatment. It is one of the most celebrated skincare technologies available on the market today and Cadiz Laser Spa is the only spa in Austin and surrounding areas offering it!
- Known as the “oxygen facial,”” the Intraceuticals O2 Facials system works by combining modern science and technology with extensive research. The system delivers antioxidants, amino peptides and nano-hydraters into the skin through oxygen. Oxygen can moisturize as well as hydrate the skin, which results in smoother and younger looking skin. This innovative skin treatment is relaxing, soothing and suitable for all skin types.
- Intraceuticals O2 Facials are both safe and beneficial. They can be used to treat dry skin, acne, sun-damage skin and more. There are no complications or side effects associated with Intraceuticals O2 Facials, which is one of the reasons why they are extremely popular.
Refer a friend and get 10% off your next visit to Cadiz!
$150 Single Treatment
Dermaplane treatment is wonderful for exfoliating the skin and for those that have peach fuzz on their face. It removes this along withdead skin cells, resulting in healthier looking skin. Your make up will go on better and your skin will be very smooth. This treatment is great for someone who has sensitive skin or facial hair that does not respond to laser hair removal. This is a no down time procedure and is complemented with a 02 treatment, the perfect combo for a special occasion.
- Dermaplane Facials are used to scrape away the top layer of dead skin cells and hair stubble or fuzz. The controlled scraping refines the skin and treats the area by allowing the underlying layer of smooth, clear, undamaged skin to emerge.
- You may want to consider having a Dermaplane Facial treatment if you have facial acne-related scarring or severe wrinkles. Dermaplane Facials can help prevent dead skin buildup, which allows acne scars and wrinkles to appear larger or worse than they really are.
- Dermaplane Facials are performed with a specific surgical blade. Our talented team of medical professionals will explain all of the risks and possible complications associated with this procedure. You will have all of the information necessary to decide whether or not a Dermaplane Facial is right for you.
Refer a friend and get 10% off your next visit to Cadiz!
$110 Single Treatment
$440 Package of 5
From the blog
Higher humidity and rising temperatures mean the sun isn’t the only thing that’s shining this summer. You’ve probably already started to notice your skin is producing more oil than usual now that it’s warm outside. Skin naturally produces oil through the sebaceous glands to maintain a healthy level of moisture. Although genetics play a role in […]
On Mother’s Day, every mom deserves to feel special. Flowers, handmade cards, and breakfast in bed are all great ideas to show the moms in our lives how much we love and appreciate them. But if you’re looking for a truly unique Mother’s Day gift that will make her feel like a queen for a […]
Oxygen is one of the most essential elements for human life. The oxygen that we inhale from the air around us helps keep our body and skin free from impurities and toxins. But as we grow older, the oxygen levels in our skin naturally decline, which contributes to wrinkles and fine lines. Enter the oxygen […]
Ah, fall! That glorious time of year when the leaves change colors, the kids go back to school, and your healthy summer glow begins to fade. It’s true – fall’s cooler weather and dryer atmosphere can make your skin appear dull or lifeless. But when Mother Nature gives us a problem, she usually also provides […]
You’ve got the date. The venue’s set, the flowers are ordered, the guests are confirmed and the ring’s on your hand. Your dream wedding awaits, but there is one more thing to consider: your skin. Yes, your skin is one of the most important things to love on your wedding day. Everyone should look glowingly […]
Valentine’s Day is about love, but not just romantic love. It’s about appreciative love. Caring love. Friend love. Family love. It’s about showing appreciation for those who are special to you. With Valentine’s quickly approaching, we’ve put together some perfect ways to give the gift of health, relaxation and beauty, which is truly the gift […]
We all know winter is cold and the cold can be tough on our throats, hair, lungs, and minds. Out of all the things winter effects, many of us don’t realize that our skin gets hit the hardest, and very few of us are immune. Freezing temperatures, high winds, low humidity, and indoor heating can […]